Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Challenge #64

What a beautiful week of entries! Thank you all so much for diving in the recipe of blue, white and stripes. Your creations were so nautically delightful, congratulations to the following crafters:




Beautifully done ladies! I loved all the different interpretations of our recipe. Please contact me at jonjinko@hotmail.com for next week's new challenge.
 
And now to continue our warmer weather theme for the week:

We "Shell!"
Yup! We want to see your seashells and beachy cards! Now this is a bit different from last week's nautical recipe challenge, you can create any type of beach cards that your sunny heart desires. For wonderful inspiration, come and take a look at what our guest bar-tenders have created:

Joyce

Monica

Lisa

Wonderful! I feel like donning my swimsuit right now (not - heehee!). Thank you so much ladies! And now from our full time Bar-tenders:

Julie

Jan


Joni

Anita

We can't wait to see what seashells you sell by the seashore! :)


4 comments:

  1. What a great challenge, I love the DT cards. My entry can be found at http://craftyescape.blogspot.com/2011/04/all-together-now.html Thanks. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I love the beach, but I hate sand, go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card... tried to e-mail you with no respons, you can contact me at hannelie.bester@eim.ae. XXX

    ReplyDelete