Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Challenge #42

Happy beautiful Friday everyone!
I hope you all had a safe and creative week with fun plans ahead. Before I begin today's post, please join me in saying goodbye to our designer Carla! Carla is stepping down from the Design Team, we wish her ALL the best with her future endeavors and will miss her talent! Thank you Carla!
And now for the top 3 of the orange, black, and purple combo (which, by the way, I didn't realize was also another theme for another challenge!!):




Congratulations ladies! Please contact me for next week's challenge and your opportunity to be a Guest Bar-Tender.
And now on to this week's theme:

Go Go Go!

We want to see any type of vehicle or anything with wheels on your creations. Pretty appropriate since this is the season that I feel like we never stop moving...

From our Guest Bar-Tenders:
Lindsay

Faye

Oh Super cuteness! I love Lindsay's vintage themed locomotive! And how cute is Faye's sweetie on her bicycle? Thank you ladies!
And now for the Design Team's creations:





Click on the cute blue frog below to link up your work. Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. yeah how cool is that - thank you so much for picking my card out.
    Will contact you ASAP
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love this week's theme and card samples. And I'm so happy you liked my card from last week's challenge. Emailing now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :>) Great way to end the week! Fun challenge this week too - I have plenty of Go Go Go stamps that have been collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge theme....hope to enter a card soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni - I did send you an email but didn't get a reply - maybe it didn't reach you. I'm away from tomorrow so it's going to be too late now to do a card for this week.
    Maybe another week would be okay.
    Take care
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great challenge away from the holiday stuff. Gotta keep my stash surplussed.

    ReplyDelete