Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Challenge #31

Thank you all for letting me post this later than usual. I surprised 2 of my kids and took them to the Jonas Brothers concert last night and didn't expect to get home after midnight! It was worth every minute though (and penny - heehee!). {I will be posting pictures of the concert on my personal blog this weekend if anyone wants to see them.}
Thank you for your Pearly Whites submissions over the week - it was so much fun to see such beautiful and versatile creations!
Here are our top 3 this week:



Congratulations ladies! Please contact me for next week's Bar-Tender concoction. :D
And now on to this week's back to school challenge:
ABC
{as in: Animal, Brown, and Clean & Simple}

Haha! You didn't think we'd make it that easy, did you?
We have one of our Guest Bar-Tenders joining us this week, with everyone's summer winding down some of the past designers will join us in future challenges:

Lee's adorable moose

And from our everyday employees:

Thanh

Erika

Anita

Joni

Click on the happy blue frog below, thank you so much for joining us!

4 comments:

  1. You are so lucky and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and pics from the concert too? ;)
    heheee, hope you all had a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as one of the Top 3!!!
    This is one of my favorite challenge blogs!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to upload my pic 11:40 PM Thursday but it said submission closed. If you will consider viewing my card

    thanks

    ReplyDelete